Stress and Homeopathy
Stress is a dynamic condition in which an individual is confronted with an opportunity, constraint, or demand related to what he or she desires and for which the outcome is perceived to be both uncertain and important.
Homeopathic medicines are very effective in treatment of stress related psychiatric disorders. Homeopathy provides holistic and individualistic approach to restore the sick to health.
Stress, stress and stress. In present era stress is a very common problem among the people. Everybody is saying that he is suffering from stress. In medical terminology stress is the state of hysiological and psychological strain that results in disturbing the functioning of a person and which the person naturally desires to avoid.
- Emotional. Emotional causes which are mainly responsible for stress are - conflicts, frustration, disagreements, failure, matrimonial disharmony arguments etc.
- Illness. Chronic diseases and diseases of recurring nature being stress. This stress further aggravates the disease.
- Pushing your body too hard. Overdriving, workaholics, working without proper rest sooner or later drains your system of vital energy and thus it causes stress.
- Multifactorial. Hormonal changes (Puberty, Post natal stage & Menopause), environment and host of other factors.
- Insomnia (Sleeplessness)
- Anxiety, Nervousness, Restlessness & Irritability
- Alerted concentration
- Weight loss
- Weakening of the immune system
- Causes aggravates digestive problem like Acid Peptic Diseases, Irritable Bowel Syndrome etc.
- Established contributor to heart diseases, hypertension, headache, migraine &menstrual disorder.
Homeopathic Treatment for Stress*
It is important to know that stress is successfully treatable by Homeopathy. Consult a qualified homeopathy Practicener for the appropriate treatment. According to your symptoms homeopath will treat you with one of the following remedy along with constitutional remedy.
Self medication is not advisable.
Homeopathy Medicines/Remedies for Stress
Aconite, Ars Alb, Arg Nit, Aurum met, Conium, Gelsemium, Hypericum, Ignetia, Kali phos, Lachesis, Lycopodium, Nat mur, Nux Vomica, Pulsatills, Silica, Staphys, Sulph, Zinc met etc.
Management of Stress
- Treat stress as early as possible
- Positive attitude towards life is necessary
- For speedy recovery emotional support from family and friends is necessary
- Physical exercise, yoga and good nutrition relax both the mind and body
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol
- Adopt relaxation techniques like meditation
- Adequate sleep is necessary to control the stress.