Bronchitis and Homeopathy
Bronchitis is a lower respiratory tract infection which results due to bronchial tube inflammation.
There are two types - Acute & Chronic bronchitis
Acute bronchitis occurs most frequently during the winter lasting for few days or weeks. Acute bronchitis is mostly self-limiting, that is, the body`s defense clears the infection. But prompt approach is advisable to prevent complications like bronchopneumonia.
- It often follows an upper respiratory tract infection, such as a cold or flu and may accompany a bacterial infection.
- It may also occur when acids from the stomach consistently back up into the food pipe, a condition known as gastroesophagial reflux disease (GERD) leading to irritation of the passage.
- Workers exposed to certain dusts or fumes may develop occupational bronchitis.
Chronic Bronchitis is not necessarily caused by infection and is generally part of a syndrome called chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Affected individual has persistent cough that produces sputum & mucus, for at least three months in two consecutive years.
- Cigarette smoke, including long term exposure to second-hand smoke, is the main cause of chronic bronchitis
- A series of attacks of acute bronchitis
Homeopathic Management for Bronchitis*
Holistic healing of a Homeopathy from Qualified Homeopathy Practitioner, on time, can save patient from dependency on inhalers / bronchodilators, antibiotics, anti-histamines etc & also improve their overall immunity towards such respiratory ailments.
For chronic & acute conditions patient needs constitutional approach to reduce the recurrence and to build resistance & immunity which will heal the patient in short span of period.
According to your symptoms homeopath will give you some of the following remedies to subside your acute phase.
Self medication is not advisable.
Homeopathy Medicines for Bronchitis
Aconite, Ammom carb, Antim iod, Antim tart, Bryonia, Carbo veg, Ferr phos, Ipecac, Kali bich, Nat ars, Phosphorus, Pilocaepus, Pulsatilla, Rhus tox, Senega, Squilla, Terebinth, Ver alb. etc.