Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) and Homeopathy
Homeopathy cures stubborn cases of urinary tract infections(UTI) effectively.UTI is an infection that begins in your urinary system. UTI is limited to your bladder can be very painful and annoying. But serious consequences can occur if the infections spread to your kidneys.
Urinary tract infections typically occur when bacteria enter the urinary tract through the urethra and begin to multiply in the bladder.
Women are most of the risk of developing a UTI. The urinary system is composed of the kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra. All of these components can become infected, but most infections involve the lower tract - the urethra & the bladder.
Urinary tract infection may result in different type of symptoms, depending on which part of your urinary tract is infected:
- A strong persistent urge to urinate
- A burning sensation when urinating
- Passing frequent small amounts of urine
- Blood in the urine or cloudy strong smelling urine
Homeopathy treatment for Urinary tract infection*
Homeopathy treatment aims at strengthening the body`s own natural healing powers so that it is able to eliminate the infection itself.
Consult a Qualified Homeopathy Physician for the appropriate treatment. There are many homeopathic remedies which are specific for urinary tract infection. After detail case taking a homeopath will give acute medicine as well as constitutional medicine to avoid the recurrence of UTI. This will lead the treatment towards cure in short span of period.
Self medication is not advisable.
Homeopathy medicines/Remedies for UTI
Aconite, Apis, Belladonna, Berberis Vul, Borax, Canthris, Chimaphilla, Clematis, Equisetum, Lycopodium, Nux Vom, Pareira bra, Sabal Ser, Sarsaparilla, Sepia, Sulphur, Staphysagria, Thuja, Tuberculinum, Terebinthina etc.
- Drink plenty of liquids, especially water.
- Urinate promptly when the urge rises.
- Wipe from front to back after urination and bowl movement.
- Empty your bladder as soon as possible after intercourse.
- Avoid potentially irritating feminine product like deodorant sprays, powder etc in the genital area.